Spend the day discovering the natural beauty of the jungle, glorious waterways, and meeting indigenous tribes.
Close to the Sesan River is a small cluster of villages home to Khmer and other ethnic minorities. We will take a boat along the tranquil river passing fishermen casting their lines, farmers at work in the fields, and villagers setting out in their small boats. Back on dry land, a two-hour trek will take us through the beautiful forest to the O Ahchah Waterfall for lunch and a refreshing dip in the cool water.
At Koh Peik Village we will visit the cemetery of the KaChork families, a remote minority tribe. The tribe bury their dead in the forest and in front of each grave two statues are erected. After the funeral ceremony the graves are left to decay and become part of the forest. We will spend time chatting with the KaChork villagers and learn more about their culture.
- Take a boat trip passing riverside scenes untouched by tourism.
- Trek through the forest and cool off under a beautiful waterfall.
- Visit the forest cemetery of the KaChork, a remote minority tribe.
- 08h00 – 17h30
Notes or FAQ’s
- Operate daily.
- Booking on request.
- Capacity is 1- 10 persons per group for best experience.
- Bigger group request are also acceptable case by case.
- The tour is not recommended during rainy season (May-Oct) due to the road condition and high water level in Sesan River.